After-sale management: Automated escalation for unpaid accounts
• Linedata’s after-sales management module automates activity in line with your organization’s policies, preferences and applicable industry regulations to determine triggers, timing, messaging and escalation points.
• Delinquent payments are flagged and print or email-based communications providing a reminder to submit payment are automatically triggered and sent. If the contract or account remains in arrears, the workflow initiates escalation.
• In the event that escalation fails to bring the account current, third-party collection services or legal proceedings are triggered and tracked from our solution.
• The accounting impact of unpaid contracts and/or accounts is reflected in your ledger, helping you to maintain accurate profit and loss estimates. As necessary, the solution will terminate the contract and/or account and report the loss.
• Historical tracking of all attempts to recover payment ensure you have visibility into all completed due diligence.