Respecting your privacy is a paramount and we commit to processing your personal data in strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation dated 25 May 2018 (hereafter « GDPR »).
In any case, we undertake to comply with the two (2) following key principles:
- You remain in control of your personal data
- Your data is processed in a transparent, confidential and secured way.
Article 1. Identity & contact details of the data controller
The data controller of your data is Linedata Services S.A., a public limited company with a capital of 7,294,029 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under number 414 945, whose head office is located at 27 rue d'Orléans, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex, France (hereinafter referred to as after Linedata).
Our contact for Data Protection will respond to all your requests including those relating to the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal data.
Article 2. Direct collection
All data collected through our website are directly collected from you during your connections, your access to My Linedata customer portal and our various exchanges.
Data relating to your browsing on our website can also be used to identify your needs and interests and thus better target our advertising and commercial offers.
In any case, you are informed of the reasons why we collect your data through various online data collection forms, your customer account or our Cookies Policy
Article 3. Indirect collection & source of the collection
In some instances, your data may be collected indirectly by Linedata. In such a case, Linedata will inform you of such collect during our initial contact with you and within one month after obtaining your details, and provide you with all the information required by article 14 of the GDPR.
By ways of example, Linedata collects data indirectly for the purpose of carrying out the following operations:
The data likely to be processed are:
|For commercial prospection||
For the management of our commercial relation and the client follow-up and more particularly the requests for support
For recruiting management
Article 4. Purposes & legal basis of the processing
The data collected and processed will be used to:
- Manage and follow-up your contracts, delivery, invoices, support requests
- Manage our business relationship with you and customer care
- Ensuring the proper functioning and permanent improvement of our site and its functionalities
- Organize events
- Manage recruitment
Article 5. Processes data
The mandatory or optional nature of the requested personal data and the possible consequences of your failure to provide such data, are specified at the time of their collection.
For more details about the personal data that we are likely to hold about you; click here:
Article 6. Recipients of your data
Within the limits of their respective roles and for the purposes mentioned in article 4, the main people who are likely to have access to your data are the following:
- Our authorized staff:
- the authorized staff of our marketing, commercial, administrative, logistic and IT departments who are responsible for prospecting, managing and controlling our customers’ relationships
- the Human Resources department for the processing of applications
- If applicable, the relevant jurisdiction, mediators, accountants, auditors, lawyers, bailiffs, debt collection companies
- Third parties likely to place cookies on your terminals (laptop, tablets, mobile phones ...) when they received your consent (For more details, see our Cookies Policy.
- Our Subcontractors in the hosting and processing applications area.
- Our Subcontractors’ authorized personnel
- Other participants in the case of conference attendance
Article 7. Transfer of data outside the European Union
For the purposes listed above, your data may be transferred to affiliates of the Linedata group, its subcontractors or service providers located in countries providing an adequate level of protection or benefiting from a decision of adequacy, or which entities have entered into Standard Contractual Clauses as established by the European Commission.
For more information, you can contact our DPO by email at email@example.com.
Article 8. Your rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection law (Loi Informatique et Libertés) and the GDPR, you have the following rights :
- right to access, rectify, update and complete your personal data
- right of erasure of your personal data
- right to withdraw your consent at any time
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data
- right to object the processing and use of your personal data
- right to the portability of any personal data you provided to us, where the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or on a contract
- right to define guidelines regarding the processing of your personal data after your death and to choose to communicate (or not) your data to a third party.
In the event of death and in absence of directives, we undertake to destroy your data, except if we are required to retain such data for probative purposes or to fulfil a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at Linedata, DPO, 27 rue d'Orléans, 92 200 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex, France; enclosing a copy of your identity card.
Finally, you can also file a complaint with the data supervisory authorities, including the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Article 9. Connection data and cookies
Within the frame of our website, we use connection data (date, time, Internet address, visitor's computer internet protocol, visited pages) and cookies (small files stored on your computer) to identify you, remember your views of particular pages, measure audience of our website.
To learn more about the type of cookies installed on your devices, please read our Cookies Policy
Article 10. Social Networks
You may click on the social networks icons such as Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin that appear on our website.
Social networks improve the user-friendliness of the website and help promote it through sharings.
By using these icons, we will have access to personal information that you have indicated as public and which is accessible from your Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin profiles. However, we do not create any independent database based on personal information that you may publish on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin, nor do we use any data relating to your privacy.
If you do not want us to access to personal information published on the public space of your profiles or your social accounts, you will have to use the means made available to you by Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin to limit access to your data.
Article 11. Security
We have implemented all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of our personal data processing and the confidentiality of your data.
As such, we have taken all appropriate safeguards, given the nature of your data and the risks presented by our processing, to preserve the security of your data and, in particular, to prevent them from being damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties (by means of physical protection of premises, authentication procedures for people accessing to data with personal and secured access via confidential identifiers and passwords, secured https protocol, logging and traceability of connections, encryption of certain data ...).