• With our mobile app, you can set pricing, prepare proposals, submit credit applications and automatically push changes to your configured workflows in real-time without leaving the sales floor.
• Integrate services with your own portal, mobile applications, partner solutions and website to generate quotes, manage documents, trigger workflows, launch the e-signature process and more.
• B2C web services link borrower data to your mobile banking app allowing your customers to access contract details and trigger actions such as adding a new service or reporting early repayment.
• Our automotive finance solution can be configured to auto-decision within your unique business parameters helping you to quickly secure the auto loan or lease.
• Robust workflows streamline data analysis and risk management, and every part of the process is configurable to match your business practices and protocols.
• Open APIs allow for integration with external systems creating transparency and shared information within your ecosystem.
• Manage commissions for salespeople, brokers, dealer networks and more.
• An auto finance embedded credit decision engine automatically analyzes applicant contracts, payment history and credit bureau checks.
• Key borrower information is gathered and presented in a convenient and fully customizable 360 view.
• To facilitate final customer approval, documents are easily generated and sent electronically for e-signature.
• Each decisioning and underwriting stage is streamlined with configurable workflows to save time and create efficiencies while maintaining your credit policies.
• Manage automotive loans or leases including vehicle, insurance and services within one contract.
• Monitor payments and account changes, support full-service contracts, manage insurance claims and early terminations and more.
• Rich end-of-term capabilities include re-lease, loan extension, re-negotiations, remarketing and more.
• Even after the vehicle is paid off, service history and insurance details are archived to support a long-term customer relationship.
• Our automotive finance solution identifies late payments on contracts and unpaid accounts beyond your grace period.
• Printed or electronic communications are automatically sent to the borrower, providing a reminder to submit payment.
• When an account remains delinquent, the workflow initiates escalation steps with more formal communications. If escalation fails, repossession services or legal proceedings are triggered and tracked.
• The impact of unpaid loans/leases is reflected in your accounting ledger, helping you maintain accurate profit and loss estimates.
No matter where you are on the path to digital transformation, our solutions support you.
From implementation to training to long-term hosting, we’re dedicated to ensuring our solutions meet your unique needs.
Through this partnership, Linedata reinforces its deployment strategy in Latin America.
First Bank Integrates Linedata Capitalstream Capabilities to the Cloud.
The equipment finance industry is resilient. Our team discusses four ways it will make a comeback.
Expense allocation comes under the regulatory spotlight
Can financial institutions achieve the results they want without building their own technology?
Shining a light on SMB accounts to build stronger relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
You wish to access a document relating to the tender offer on the securities issued by Linedata Services (the “Offer”).
The Offer is being made exclusively in France. The documents and information relating to the Offer are to be circulated only in France, and not in any other country.
Generally, the distribution of any document relating to the Offer and participation in the Offer may be subject to legal restrictions outside France.
You shall not transfer, transmit or display the information or documents relating to the Offer to anyone else. Any person in possession of any document relating to the Offer must comply with the legal restrictions applicable in their country. Non-compliance with the legal restrictions may constitute a breach of the laws and regulations applicable to stock exchange transactions in one of these countries. Linedata Services excludes all liability in the event of any breach of the applicable legal restrictions by any person.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you have any doubt as to whether you are in compliance, we recommend that you do not continue to try to access this page of our website.
Consequently, for the reasons set out above, we are required to limit access to the pages of our website which are dedicated to the distribution of documents and information relating to the Offer.
By clicking on the lien hereunder, you agree that you confirm that the following statements are accurate:
- I certify that I am a resident of France or of a country where local law allows me to participate in the Offer
- I undertake not to transfer, transmit or distribute the documents and information relating to the Offer in a country where it is not permitted by the applicable legislation
- I agree to be bound by each of the terms of this disclaimer.I agree