Cloud adoption is on the rise at asset management firms, spanning departments and spurred by the necessities of pandemic-related remote work. While tasks such as email and website hosting have long been cloud based, more firms are now finding benefits in migrating operations such as compliance, and front-office systems as well.
Watch this webinar discussion exploring key questions about the risks and benefits to cloud in 2022:
- How to maintain operational integrity while transitioning to the cloud
- What to do about access and security permissions (especially when your staff is in flux)
- How to view the costs of migrating (Do you really save money?)
- How to promote organizational change to enable cloud adoption?
- Jim Kelley, Director of Technology, Capital Advisors
- Gary Brackenridge, Global Head of Asset Management, Linedata
- Stephanie Baxtor, Contributor, FundFire Moderator