“Don’t forget the humans: a balanced approach to asset management operations.”
Linedata’s Gary Brackenridge and other industry thought leaders exchange views on market trends and ongoing challenges in the new report from Clear Path Analysis.
- Technology should be used by organizations to harness the power of its human employees.
- Technology promises to help people in their role as employees, making them better empowered, which drives up employee retention and client satisfaction.
- We need to view technology as a dual enabler; a tool for increasing operational efficiency, and as a retention vehicle for staff.
- AI and machine learning helps to bring a level of intelligence to the back-office systems which allows human to use their skills on more value-added tasks.
- Instant access to deep and accurate information is not just a requirement but has become an expectation of the investors that our industry serves – something technology can help provide.
Download your free copy of the Fund Technology, Data & Operations North America 2021 report.