Crypto assets are set to play an increasingly important role in the institutional asset management industry as the asset class becomes more mainstream. Recent findings from a WatersTechnology survey show that more than 70% of buy-side firms believe crypto assets will become part of investor portfolios in the next two years, while 83% of respondents see the provision of crypto assets as a source of competitive advantage.
Join Linedata's Gary Brackenridge and other expert panel members on 21 June for the live webinar 'Get set for Crypto: How can asset managers stay ahead of the game?'
- The extent to which buy-side firms have embraced crypto assets from a technology and operational perspective
- The day-to-day operational challenges firms need to address in order to include crypto assets in their various portfolio management workflows
- The business benefits firms can reasonably expect on the back of embracing crypto assets
- Tushar Patel - Managing Director, Investment Management at Hedge Fund Investment Management
- Gary Brackenridge - Global Head of Asset Management at Linedata
- Victor Anderson - Managing Editor at WatersTechnology, moderator