Neuilly-sur-Seine, 28 April 2017, 8:00 AM – Linedata (LIN:FP), the global solutions provider to the investment management and lending and leasing industries, today announced changes to its governance and the constitution of a new Board.
The company’s shareholders voted to change the company’s mode of governance during the Shareholders’ General Meeting of 27 April 2017, moving from a dual structure with both a Supervisory Board and an Executive Board to a structure with a single Board of Directors. The company’s shareholders appointed five members to the company’s new Board for a period of two years. The company’s new Board, which met following the Shareholders’ General Meeting, decided that the roles of Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer would be combined for the duration of its mandate and appointed Mr. Anvaraly Jiva as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The company’s Board will be composed of:
- Mr. Anvaraly Jiva: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Ms. Lise Fauconnier: Director
- Mr. Vivien Levy-Garboua: Director
- Ms. Sofia Merlo: Director
- Ms. Shabrina Jiva: Director
Anvaraly Jiva extends his warm thanks to the outgoing members of the previous Supervisory Board and Executive Board for their professionalism and their help in shaping and executing Linedata’s growth strategy.
The payment of Linedata’s dividend for the year 2016, 1.50 euros per share, will be paid as follows:
- Date of detachment: 6 July 2017
- Date of final holdings positions: 5 July 2017 (after close of trading)
- Date of payment: 7 July 2017