PARIS, NEW YORK and BOSTON, October 9, 2012 – Linedata, a global solutions provider dedicated to the investment management and credit community, is hosting Linedata Exchange New York 2012, its North American thought leadership summit for senior buy-side executives, on October 22, 2012 at 10 On The Park in New York City’s Time Warner Center.
The one-day event will provide insight into Linedata’s product strategy and examine the future of asset management through a series of discussions and networking sessions headlined by thought leaders from across the buy side:
- Keynote from Louis Freeh, former FBI director, known for prosecutions including the Oklahoma City Bombing, Waco, the Unabomber, Robert Hanessen, as well more recent work on Penn State’s independent Sandusky investigation.
- Client only sessions with insight into our product functionality and roadmaps
- Exclusive ‘View from the Corner Office’ panel, featuring a discussion with C-level executives on growing an asset management practice in today’s increasingly regulated market.
- Roundtables addressing key trading, compliance and alternative investment issues, in the aftermath of events such as the Knight Capital glitch, Form PF and Dodd-Frank
- Industry insight from top executives at Grant Thornton, TABB Group, Castle Hall, Sierra Global, BNY Mellon Global Wealth Management Division, UBS Global, Sands Capital Management and other leading firms
The event is open and complimentary for current Linedata clients and qualified investment professionals and industry media professionals. Additional details on conference content can be found at, www.amiando.com/LDXNY
“Since its inception three years ago, Linedata Exchange has been a premier forum for the North American buy-side community to connect and examine the industry’s current challenges and opportunities,” said Gavin Little-Gill, Managing Director for Linedata North America. “With key contributors from across the asset management industry as well as participation from our extensive client base, we expect this year’s event to feature some thoughtful, engaging discussions and insight into where the buy-side market is headed.”
Linedata Exchange is a global series with summits in Paris, London, New York, Singapore and Asia offering a premier meeting place for the investment and credit community to share expert insight on new regulations, compliance, trading, technology and best industry practices. Through interactive panel sessions representatives from wealth management, fund administration, hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, and trust companies gain unparalleled access to leading speakers and panellists coupled with unmatched networking opportunities.
Linedata is a global solutions provider with 700 clients operating in 50 countries. With more than 900 employees across the globe, Linedata is dedicated to the investment management and credit community. Linedata has been at the service of the financial industry from day one, and applies its market and client insight to provide innovative and tailored mission-critical software and services that help its clients grow. As a pioneer for over 20 years with the set-up of SaaS infrastructure for the financial industry, Linedata has preached and spread this model throughout the global financial community, for its full range of products. Headquartered in France, Linedata achieved revenues of EUR 137.3 million in 2011. This company is listed on Euronext Paris FR0004156297-LIN – Reuters LDSV.LN – Bloomberg LIN:FP.
For more information, please contact:
Tara Phelan, Head of Operational Marketing Linedata North America
Tel: + 1 212-485-8582