Linedata Wins Record Number of Global Awards, Five major awards recognise global best-in-category performance
London, 20 January 2009 – Linedata Services (LIN:FP), a global leader in financial technology, announced today that its Asset Management division won an unprecedented total of five major awards in 2008.
The awards recognise outstanding performance across Linedata’s front-to-back product range in both product innovation and service quality.
“We are delighted to have been recognised on so many occasions by our clients, independent consultants, and the industry as a whole,” commented Anvaraly Jiva, CEO and Chairman of Linedata Services. “Despite the challenging environment, we continue to invest and innovate in order to deliver technology and services that are even more valuable to our customers. These awards recognize the superior benefits our clients derive from our unique ‘best-of-breed’ product combinations, the continuing functional enhancement we make to our product sets and our dedication to providing world-class services around the globe.”
Linedata’s awards in 2008 were:
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2008 – Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider for 2008
- The Hedge Fund Journal Awards 2008 – Linedata’s Beauchamp Hedge Fund Solutions – Best Provider of Portfolio Management Systems.
- Waters Publication 2008 Best Buy-Side OMS – Linedata’s LongView Trading
- U.S. Hedge Fund Journal Awards 2008 – Linedata’s Beauchamp Hedge Fund Solutions – Best Provider of Portfolio Management Systems
- Financial-i – Leaders in Innovation Award 2008 for the best Order Management System – Linedata’s LongViewTrading